Saturday, September 20, 2008

STS sep 08

 
---------------------the lady on the left was my  long lost friend, OLA, she is from my hometown, west sumatra. We havent met for more than 10 years and guess what?we met in
friendster and made it to reunite again today..hehehe
im so happy for her that she has a great family..she came to STS with her great husband and adorable baby girl..






i met fellow indonesian during the STS..im so inspired that a domestic helper of my friend is even a ble to do herbalife..she is j the lady in pink..amazing







here is my crazy gank:
from front left: Windri,faisal,lona and malik(the national famous fifa referee)
im so honoured t o know all of them..they are just my brothers and sister in herbalife...


SOME OF MY GREAT PICTURES TAKEN DURINGT HE SUCCESS TRAINING SEMINAR

No comments: