Thursday, March 5, 2009

week after my last day of school

alhamdulilah finally my papers for final exams are over

7 years of gruelling moment in singapore..

so stressful but its really worth it

i belief that i have grown so much to become a better person, more independent ..

yeah, i know despite all the positive things i have learned i still have many more to improve on..

i feel so much relaxed at home now..

i have been doing alot of grounding with existing Supervisors and they are so much enthu..

i met doctors, business men and women in my team..so blessed that im able to start earlier and 

i never regret to make my decision to be in Herbalife..

Herbalife is a lifetime opportunity and allows me to have my own Dream..

-From today, Arcelona has decided to take up a leadership role in Indonesia, to build better health, future and financial freedom-

Amienn

Love

No comments: