Monday, July 7, 2008

Amazing friend with amazing story:YY





"I used to work as a CISCO officer for 6 years and the company paid me $1000 every month only to carry a gun. In order for me to make $1800 a month, I'll have to work two 12 hours shifts back to back. As a result, I did not have the luxury to enjoy life and cannot afford to do any traveling.

I was introduced to Herbalife through my housemate to lose weight. I lost 4KGS in 1 moth and because of this amazing result, business came naturally. I had lost 12 KGs in total to date. I started doing this business part-time and during my first month without knowing anything, I made $100. This was amazing because I did not have to do extra shifts to generate extra income.

After attending a Supervisor training by Indonesia President Team Fizal, I saw the opportunity in this company and quit my job to do this business full time. I learned that I am responsible for my life and that in this company lives can be changed. In my first month full time, I made $500 while still learning. It was tough but I never stop learning and kept attending all trainings and keep doing the same thing over and over again.

Two years later, I qualified GET Team, my monthly income is around $4000 and I also have the opportunity to travel to many countries that I have never been to. I am very grateful that I have made the right choice to choose Herbalife as my career and I am sure more incredible things will come as long as I do not give up.

- Yee Yoke Yi Yvette


No comments: