Wednesday, October 8, 2008

lebaran tahun ini-Hari raya-

it was such an amazing experience to be home again..after the last 3 years spending hari raya in Singapore

i flied back to padang on 27th sept and back in singapore on 7th..i was having so much fun and most of my friends looked so much different..

i met my high school friends, my new friends too from UTM(university teknologi Malaysia) my way to padang at Changi airport..

they are all very nice people..

and also i met my mom n dad(the loved one) and many more to b mentioned..

on 30th, Mavis came and she rested for that day..because it took her abt 6 hours and more from padang to payakumbuh...

and 2nd day was hari raya..we went to visit the WALIKOTA house..walikota is a name for the governor of the city, in words he is number 1 guy who lead and run the city...

we continued to my uncle's house and had a chat there...i met my cousin Ever and it was so nice talking to him again after so long..

and we took so many pictures and ate the lontong and lodeh,rendang, noodles, and heaps of food...TEMPTING, DELICIOUS food..hihii

i feel so sorry for my friends who were stuck at work or school and couldnt go back with the family...

Mavis is so supporting, she is my sponsor in herbalife and she even spent her time with our family during the special moment, Hari raya...she came with her cute bear(GF-girlfriend) and she taught me alot of lessons that i can learn for my journey in life as well as business..

love-Lona

No comments: