Thursday, November 6, 2008

tomorrow is bintan Clubmed Holiday!!

here is the new design of my namecard from print22..
kind of nice but i may want to change the colour....

hi friends...
im glad that i can go for Bintan trip tomorrow
its completely paid for by the company, Herbalife.
Im very grateful for windri for inviting me for my first business meeting with herbalife like
what we are going to have on 22nd on November.
It was about 9 months ago..and i cannot believe for this month session im selected as an MC..
so unbelievable..
I still remember when i was so blur coming to customer party didnt know what was going on..i didnt even know how to use the scare for body analysis...hehehe

hey folks ill share with u my experience at bintan alright
ill be bringing Adams mom with me as a guess..
cannot bring mom and dad as they are non qualified member..heheee
mama dont be sad yaa...next holiday to Maldives,we will make it together...
cheerss^__*
im off to tan quee lan to meet customers...

No comments: