Sunday, November 16, 2008

who is Christopher Lo?

He was giving us training on breakfast at his Condo..@Belmount Green

Chris Before and After Picture..
Chris And mom..Irena..

Chris and I at Spectacular 2007 in Singapore

About Chris....

He is my Great mentor who has been giving me advices trhu my ups and downs in herbalife..
Herbalife is a journey...and it is not a race
i realised that it is just like a wave, it is up to you whether you want to ride on it
or just play around the coast and just watch people moving forwards...

Chris and his mom, Irena went to Padang twice to support my team...
He helped me during my 1st shake party in padang(ill share in my next post)
it is so unbelievable..
he is very humble and smart..
Love his attitude and admire his wisdom..
cheersssss for Chris!!

No comments: