Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Arlene Balangue


In 1995, Arlene Balangue of the Philippines came across a flyer titled "Earn From Home." At that time, she was an Accounting Professor at a university. "I lost over two inches off my waist and over three inches off my hips,” she recalls. “Herbalife products improved my health, my weight problems and my family's financial future."

Arlene advises others to develop a passion for the products. “Be a 'product of the product,' and this will give you a solid foundation,” she says. “Be consistent, have a good attitude toward fellow Distributors, master the skill of customer follow-up, be honest, and most importantly, never give up."

In the 2003 Industry Awards, Arlene was elevated to the Hall of Fame by the Direct Selling Association of the Philippines (DSAP) for being Number 1 in the Group Sales category for three straight years. She is also featured in the first DSAP book titled S4: Success Secrets of Sales Superstars.

Arlene says with a smile, "Herbalife means everything to me!"*

No comments: