Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My sponsor in Hongkong



Queenie Leung

Chairman's Club
Hong Kong

Hong Kong native Sze Man Leung, who goes by the nickname Queenie, says Herbalife came to her just when she needed it most. She recalls, "I was tired of my life. Physically, I was weak and suffered from medical problems. Career-wise, I was bored, uninspired and had lost all sense of direction. I had worked in three fields (journalism, teaching and migration consultancy), changing jobs over ten times."

It was so bad that Queenie almost lost her dreams and desire for a better life. But Queenie's Sponsor Craig Jones was not about to let that happen, calling her repeatedly about Herbalife. "After calling me for six months, I gave in and decided to try the products," recalls Queenie. "My health improved after one month and I started part-time, hoping to get some extra cash so that I could attain the financial freedom I had been hoping for."

In 1994, Queenie met Mark Hughes. "Seeing the world come together for one purpose gave me a totally different perspective about Herbalife," she declares. "Mark awakened me with his unbelievable passion, belief and determination. And I decided, as Mark said, 'to go back to my village and be the Mark Hughes of that village.'"

Queenie worked full-force, following all the "simple, fun and magical" steps that Herbalife provides. "I kept learning, growing and working," she exalts. "Now that I have reached Chairman's Club, I am dedicated to spreading the message that Herbalife represents -- possibilities, growth, passion, integrity, friendship and oneness."*

1 comment:

barcelonaminusb said...

income abt 200 000 USD per mth at least